GLACIER EXPRESS 3N|2Dfrom
St. Moritz – Glacier Express – Zermatt
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeSwiss Rail
PRICES PER PERSON IN CHF
|Hotel Sharing||3* Hotel||3* Hotel||4* Hotel||4* Hotel|
3* Hotels St. Moritz: Bären, Hauser, Soldanella, Laudinella 4* Hotels St. Moritz: Steffani, Art Boutique Monopol, Reine Victoria 3* Hotels Zermatt: Sarazena, Excelsior, Bristol, Buttery 4* Hotels Zermatt: Schlosshotel, Swiss Alpine Allalin, Simi, Pollux, Alpen Resort
- Swiss Transfer Ticket Combi: Glacier Express (3 transfers) in 2nd class from/to Swiss border or airport
- Seat reservation Glacier Express
- 1 night in St. Moritz, standard room with private facilities, breakfast
- 1 night in Zermatt, standard room with private facilities, breakfast
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postal-coach and cable car can be purchased at 25–50% of the regular fares
EXTRAS PER PERSON
- CHF 164.– upgrade to 1st class rail
- CHF 45.– lunch on board of the Glacier Express
- Excursion Matterhorn Glacier Paradise from CHF 52.–
- Excursion Gornergrat from CHF 49.–
- Additional nights
- Supplement for higher room categories
- Supplement for 4* Superior hotels
- Some hotels may charge CHF 2.– to CHF 7.– local city taxes per person/night
Arrival in St. Moritz
Arrive in St. Moritz by train 2nd class from the Swiss border or any Swiss airport. Overnight in St. Moritz.
Today you board the Glacier Express which is one of the greatest train journeys in the world. You travel from St.Moritz to Zermatt. An 8 hour railway journey across 291 bridges, through 91 tunnels and across the Oberalp Pass at 2’033 metres in altitude. Travel in comfort through the unspoilt natural beauty of a landscape rich in ancient, fragrant mountain forests, peaceful Alpine meadows, rushing mountain streams and mountain valleys, soaked in tradition and centuries-old culture. Optional lunch – if required, please indicate on the booking request. Overnight in Zermatt.
Return to the Swiss border or airport or continue your stay in Switzerland at your own request.
This tour can also be booked in the opposite direction.
GLACIER EXPRESS EXCELLENCE CLASS
- Excellence Class is the new premium coach class of Glacier Express. It impresses with its high-quality full-service offer and its modern design.
- What’s included: lounge seating (window seat guaranteed), personal travel guidance, trendy bar area, premium multi-course lunch, and more.
- The coach provides space for 20 guests
- A 1st class rail ticket is required
- Excellence class is available on GEX 902 from Zermatt to St. Moritz and on GEX 903 from St. Moritz to Zermatt
from CHF 420.– per person