Arrival in ZÃ¼rich or Geneva by train 2nd class from the Swiss border or any Swiss airport. Overnight in ZÃ¼rich or Geneva (your choice – pls indicate on the booking request).
Take the train to Lucerne. You will find everything here: a historical city, a lake, mountains, good shopping – a distinctive consonance of nature and work of man, which has been preserved and carefully developed for centuries. Overnight in Lucerne.
Morning excursion to Mount Titlis – at 3020 m/10’000 ft. From Lucerne the train takes you to the mountain monestry village Engelberg where you board a gondola which takes you up to the TrÃ¼bsee. You continue your trip by another gondola to Stand and finally the first revolving Titlis Rotair cablecar takes you up to Mount Titlis. For a spectacular, close-up insight into a glacier, visit the glacier cave and ride the Ice Flyer chairlift. And get your thrills on the TITLIS Cliff Walk, a spectacular Suspension bridge at a height of 3041 m / 10,000 ft. Overnight in Lucerne.
The journey continues by train to St. Moritz which is one of the most famous holiday resorts in the world and its name is synonymous with quality and elegance. Find out all that St. Moritz is known for today, why its name is copyright protected, how it developed from its humble beginnings with pilgrims visiting its mineral sources until it became the modern center for sports competitions and extravaganza as we know it today. Overnight in St. Moritz.
Today you board the Glacier Express Premium which is one of the great train journeys in the world. You travel from St.Moritz to Zermatt. A 71/2 hour railway journey across 291 bridges, through 91 tunnels and across the Oberalp Pass at 2’033 metres in altitude. Overnight in Zermatt.
Today you go on an excursion by cogwheel railway up to the Gornergrat where you will have a superb panoramic view of the Matterhorn, Mont Blanc and other snow-capped peaks rising to above 4000 m/13’000 ft. Overnight in Zermatt.
The train takes you from Zermatt to either Geneva or ZÃ¼rich. Both cities offer excellent shopping and a lot more. Overnight in Geneva or ZÃ¼rich (your choice – pls indicate on the booking request).
Return to Swiss border or continue your stay in Switzerland at your own request.
Supplements per person
CHF 160.- upgrading to 1st class rail
- 3star:Montana, Comfort Inn Royal, RÃ¼tli
- 4star:Central Plaza, Glockenhof, Steigenberger Hotel Bellerive Au Lac
- 3star: Strasbourg-Univers,
- 4star: Cornavin, Montbrillant, Manotel Nâ€™vY.
- 3star: WaldstÃ¤tterhof, Drei KÃ¶nige, Magic Hotel (breakfast at htl Krone about 80 m away), Des Alpes, IBIS Styles, Le Stelle
- 4star: Art Deco Hotel Montana, Radission Blu, Ameron Flora, Cascada
- 3star: Baren, Soldanella, Hauser, Laudinella
- 4star: Art Boutique Hotel Monopol, Steffani, Crystal
- 3star: Sarazena, Bristol, Excelsior, Butterfly
- 4star: Swiss Alpine Hotel Allalin, Alpen Resort, Simi, Walliserhof, La Ginabelle, Pollux, Parkhotel Beau Site, Schlosshotel Zermatt, Mirabeau Hotel & Residence