Arrival in Lucerne by train 2nd class from the Swiss border or any Swiss airport. Overnight in Lucerne.
Enjoy a ride in the first revolving gondola to Mount Titlis. 3020 m/10’000 ft. In Lucerne you board the LSE-train to Engelberg. There a small gondola takes you up to the TrÃ¼bsee. You continue your trip by another gondola to Stand. Finally the revolving gondola takes you up to Mount Titlis. For a spectacular, close-up insight into a glacier, you visit the glacier cave and ride the Ice Flyer chairlift.And get your thrills on the TITLIS Cliff Walk, a spectacular Suspension bridge at a height of 3041 m / 10,000 ft. Overnight in Lucerne.
Rail journey from Lucerne to Interlaken over the BrÃ¼nig Pass via the wood-carving village of Brienz.Overnight in Interlaken.
The beautiful Bernese Oberland! First from Interlaken Ost via Grindelwald or Wengen to the Kleine Scheidegg, at the foot of the famous Eiger North Wall. Then by Jungfrau Railway via the Eiger Glacier to the Jungfraujoch – at 3454 m/11,333 ft the highest railway station in Europe. Views of the Aletsch Glacier, the longest glacier in the Alps. Second overnight in Interlaken.
Travel either via the LÃ¶tschberg base tunnel directly to Visp and further to Zermatt. Or by the LÃ¶tschberger – The new air conditioned train with big windows using the traditional scenic LÃ¶tschberg Line, passing the imposing Kander Viaduct, the helical tunnel around the Felsenburg and the descent to Brig with the imposing view onto the Rhone Valley and continue your journey to Zermatt (www.bls.ch/loetschberger). Zermatt, at the foot of the Matterhorn, is the perfect Alpine resort. On arrival you might take the opportunity to go on an optional excursion to Rothorn paradise to enjoy the best view of the Matterhorn. Overnight in Zermatt.
Board the cogwheel railway up to the Gornergrat, with views of the majestic Matterhorn, Monte Rosa and other spectacular summits. Overnight in Zermatt.
Return to Swiss border or airport or continue your stay in Switzerland at your own request.
Supplements per person
CHF 117.â€“ upgrading to 1st class rail
- 3star: City Hotel Oberland, Carlton-Europe,Weisses Kreuz, Beau Site, Bernerhof Goldey
- 4star:Du Lac, Interlaken, Royal St. Georges, Metropole, Krebs, Du Nord
- 3star: WaldstÃ¤tterhof, Drei KÃ¶nige, Magic Hotel (breakfast at htl Krone about 80 m away), Des Alpes, IBIS Styles, Le Stelle.
- 4star:Art Deco Hotel Montana, Radission Blu, Ameron Flora, Cascada
- 3star:Sarazena, Bristol, Excelsior, Butterfly
- 4star:Swiss Alpine Hotel Allalin, Alpen Resort, Simi, Walliserhof, La Ginabelle, Pollux, Parkhotel Beau Site, Schlosshotel Zermatt, Mirabeau Hotel & Residence