Day -01 : MUMBAI – JOHANNESBURG
Arrive Johannesburg and after clearing customs and immigration proceed for a Johannesburg city tour. We visit The Gandhi Square where Gandhiji had his office. We also visit Nelson Mandela Square. Thereafter proceed to check in at our Hotel. Dinner and stay at Johannesburg.
Day-02 : JOHANNESBURG – SUN CITY
After Breakfast we proceed towards Sun City. Arrive Suncity and Check into the hotel. Sun City offers a myriad of different entertainment and relaxation opportunities, as well as enough attractions and activities to keep everyone busy. You have an option to Visit Bird Aviary or enjoy Optional activities like Quad biking, Jet Ski, Parasailing, Motor boats, Banana ride etc. Evening return back to the hotel.Stay at Suncity.
Day -03 : JOHANNESBURG – GEORGE – MOSSEL BAY
Early morning check out and proceed to Johannesburg airport to board flight for George. Arrive George airport and proceed to Mossel Bay. Arrive at Mossel Bay check in at our Hotel. We then proceed to relax at the natural tidal pool.In the evening we go for a lighthouse hike.Dinner and stay at Mossel Bay.
Day-04 : MOSSEL BAY– OUDTSHROON – MOSSEL BAY
After breakfast proceeds to Cango caves, one of the world’s great wonders, to experience the fusion of fantasy with natural beauty in the world’s finest stalactite caves. Thereafter proceed to Ostrich Farm to avail the ever had opportunity of riding an ostrich or stand on top of ostrich egg. Later on we visit Cheetah Land and Crocodile Farm at Cango wildlife ranch. Dinner and stay at Mossel Bay.
Day-05 : MOSSEL BAY
After breakfast you get a chance to Enjoy Optional Activities such as Helicopter Ride giving us the breathtaking views of the wonderful sea and more than 60 kilometers of beaches, Quad Biking Adventure – enjoy the ride on a 4 wheeled bike where you can have an experience of lifetime and Speed Boat ride. Dinner and Mossel Bay
Day-06 : MOSSEL BAY – KNYSNA – MOSSEL BAY
After breakfast we proceed for a day excursion of Knysna, on the way we take our halt at Bloukrans Bridge located in the Tsitsikama region for Bungee Jumping (optional). Bloukrans Bridge is the site of the world‘s highest commercial bungee jumping. Thereafter we proceed to take our halt at Knysna– is a town in the heart of South Africa’s beautiful Garden Route just East of Cape Town. Knysna lies nestled in between the Outeniqua Mountains and the Indian Ocean. After a brief picture halt we precede our journey crossing some of the beautiful towns falling by the sea. Dinner and stay at Mossel Bay.
Day- 07 : MOSSEL BAY – CAPE TOWN
After enjoying your breakfast we check out from the hotel and proceed towards Cape Town. This is South Africa’s most beautiful city, blessed with good climate, natural setting, and well-developed infrastructure. Also known as “The Mother city” it is the second most populous city in South Africa after Johannesburg. We arrive and check in at our Hotel. Then we proceed to Canal Walk. Canal Walk is the Third Largest shopping complex in Africa. The shopping Centre hosts over 400 stores, 7000 parking bays, numerous restaurants, 20 cinemas plus a game arcade. After enjoying your breakfast proceed to drive up to the cable car station, for a cable car ride up Table mountain (if weather permits), South Africa’s premiere tourist attraction. The exhilarating assent of Table Mountain provides breathtaking views over the city and its beaches. The Panorama Stretches from Table Bay to False Bay and around the mountain to the Hout bay valley. Dinner and stay at Cape Town.
Day-08 : CAPE TOWN
After breakfast drive to Cape Point. Visit “Cape Of Good Hope” with Flying Dutchman (South Western Point of the African Continent).On the way back visit Seal Island. Evening we proceed to V&A Waterfront. Dinner and stay at Cape Town. Later we proceed for an Orientation City Tour visiting Green Market Square, District 6, Company Gardens, Houses of Parliament, the Castle, signal hill, sea point, water front, Malay Quarters and downtown business district and Clifton on the way to Hout Bay. Stay atCape Town.
Day-09 : SUNCITY – JOHANNESBURG – HOME BOUND
After breakfast we proceed towards Johannesburg airport to board flight for your home bound. We trust that you enjoyed your Vacation. Please do give us your valuable feedback.
Adults: Rs 1,17,000 per adult in a double or triple sharing accommodation.
Child With Bed: Rs 1,09,000 per child sharing rooms with 02 adults.
Child Without Bed: Rs 99,000 per child sharing rooms with 02 adults.
Single Sharing: Rs 1,47,000 per person.
Upgrade to Hotels per person
Mondior (Johannesburg) and Cascades (Suncity)/Similar: Rs 4500
Point/Similar Mossel Bay: Rs 8,000
Westin/Similar Cape Town: Rs 7500
Tour cost does not include:
- All expenses of personal nature like tips, mineral water, laundry charges, telephone charges, food and drinks not forming part of the group menus and optional tours.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any meals at Suncity.
- Visa charges.
- Service tax @ 4.50% (mandatory) and
- Any items not specifically mentioned in “tour cost includes”.
No of Days Charges
45 Days or more prior to the date of departure 100 % of Tour Cost
Visa requirements: (Consulate takes minimum 30 working days)
- Passport, (valid for at least 30 days after the intended stay/departure date from South Africa; at least three unused/blank visa pages)
- Proof of financial (Last 03 month’s bank statement signed and stamped by the bank).
- NOC for leave from employer/ school/ university clearly mentioning the name, passport number of applicant(s) and duration of visit. Letter must have the physical address, as well as contact details of authorised signature’s name, designation and signature.
- Two recent (not older than 30 days/1 month) passport size, ( 35mm x 45mm of the picture)photographs
- Marriage certificate& 2 engagement photos, where applicable.
- Notarized letter of consent for minors (below 18 years of age) travelling alone or with one of the parents, and a full birth certificate.
- Original covering letter signed by the applicant stating the name, passport number of applicant(s) and duration of visit. Letter must have the physical address, as well as contact details of authorized signature’s name, designation and signature (should clearly mention who will bear the expenses of the trip).
Important Notes related to Visas:
- Visa Issuance is sole responsibility of South Africa Consulate; JOHER TRAVEL & TOURISM LLC is not responsible for any rejection/refusal or delay in visa.
- Passengers have to pay for the date change penalty along with the fare difference for shifting to next departure due to delay of the Visa from the South African Consulate (Kindly check with respective Sales Person for the same)
- South African consulate are very much particular about passengers signature, if passengers signature does not match with passport, they may call for personal appearance at the South African Consulate, Mumbai.
- Please note that this is not an exhaustive list. If necessary, you may be requested to bring additional documents or to appear for a personal interview as per the details received from the Consular General of South Africa
- Tour cost based on minimum of 40 passengers traveling per date. We require minimum 06 people to operate tour.
- All hotels and airlines are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of cancellation you would be provided credit note after deducting cancellation amount, which can be utilized in any international tour within the span of 1 year.
- For few departure dates, we may reroute the itinerary depending on the flight confirmation but all sightseeing and inclusions remains same.
- Company reserves the right to change the hotel, schedule & departure dates without any prior notice.
Once you have booked the tour with us it is understood that you have accepted the terms and conditions of the company.
- Hotel Stay:
- 1 Night’s accommodation in Hotel Metcourt or similar accommodation in Johannesburg.
- 1 Night’s accommodation in Hotel Suncity Cabanas or similar accommodation in Suncity.
- 4 Night’s accommodation in Hotel Diaz Strand or similar accommodation in Mossel Bay.
- 2 Night’s accommodation in Hotel Capetonian or similar accommodation in Cape Town.
- Sightseeing, transfers and entrance::
- Orientation city tour of Johannesburg
- Trip to Suncity (You have an option to Visit Bird Aviary or enjoy Optional activities like Jet Ski, Parasailing, Banana ride etc). Valley Of Waves included.
- Excursion to Knysna lagoon, Bunjee jumping bridge
- En route Mossel Bay, Tsisikama national park and George.
- Orientation City tour of Cape town including Table Mountain, Scenic drive through Clifton and sea point, Green Market square, walk though the company gardens, House of Parliament, the city wall, the castle and slave lodge at Cape town
- Full day Cape Peninsular Tour – Cape of Good Hope. Flying Dutchman, Seal Island.
- Evening Visit to Canal Walk Mall and Victoria & Alfred Waterfront in Cape Town.
- Entrance included in this tour:
Garden Route: Cango caves, Ostrich farm, Cheetah Land & crocodile farm
Cape Town: Table Mountain (If weather permit), Seal Island, Cape point with Flying Dutchman.
Meals and Service of Indian chef and Escort:
- 08 breakfast, 07 lunches and 07 dinners as per preset menu (No Meals at Suncity).
- Lunch and Dinner will be prepared by our own Indian chef. (Pure Jain meal available)
July: 06, 13, 20, 27
Aug: 03, 10, 17, 24, 31
Sept: 07, 14, 21, 28